Saturday, May 9, 2009

3312 Pride

Today, I went out with my suite (most of it) for a suite dinner. We decided on Kushi Shabu in Little Tokyo, upon Bryant's recommendation.

I won't retell what happened, because I believe I took enough pictures for that. Still...significant thoughts:
1. Props to Brian for ordering unlimited Shabu for himself, then violating restaurant rules by dishing out the beef to us when the waiters weren't looking.
2. Still can't believe that even after looking at Kevin's and Elton's IDs (we said it was their birthdays), the waitress gave us a $20 bottle of champagne.

Final thoughts (someone a repetition of what I said during one of our toasts): 3312, thank you for making my transition to college such an unforgettable experience. Many people I know complain about their roommates/suitemates, and they ask me if I have "roommate problems," to which I reply, "What's that?" You guys have truly been my closest friends for the past 9 months, and I gratefully appreciate how quickly and closely we have bonded. I will never forget the 3312 experience.

No comments: